Build a strong trademark portfolio with a limited budget.
Trademark infringement dispute is our expertise.
- How to File a Patent YourselfYou will hear many patent practitioners tell you against DIY if not all. And there are many good reasons. However, if you are… Continue reading How to File a Patent Yourself
- Promotional Phrases as TrademarkNowadays, in addition to “maker” and “brand”, “product name” is increasingly used as a trademark. There are simply so many product types and… Continue reading Promotional Phrases as Trademark
- Amazon Brand Registry related FAQAmazon Brand Registry is one of the strongest Amazon selling tools as a seller can control the entirety of Amazon listings for all… Continue reading Amazon Brand Registry related FAQ
- Change Address on TM registration, DIYBusinesses move. And their trademarks should come along. Unfortunately, changing your address on your trademark registration(s) (also in your application(s) if it has… Continue reading Change Address on TM registration, DIY
- Amazon IP Accelerator ProgramAmazon’s IP Accelerator Program (hereinafter “IPAP”) allows sellers to use Amazon Brand Registry as soon as they file for a trademark application with… Continue reading Amazon IP Accelerator Program
- How IPfever works: the Real Cost of Getting a TrademarkIf you’ve reached this article, you’re very likely mindful about those dubious online trademark services. They’re low cost, and they tend to have… Continue reading How IPfever works: the Real Cost of Getting a Trademark
- Acceptable identifications of goods and servicesThere are good reasons you should stick to the Trademark ID Manual when you describe your goods and services in your trademark application.… Continue reading Acceptable identifications of goods and services
- Licensed Attorney VolunteerYoung Jeon, JD has a BS in biotechnology, passed Fundamentals of Engineering exam, and registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office… Continue reading Licensed Attorney Volunteer
- TM Int. Classes (11-2018)Class 1 Chemicals for use in industry, science and photography, as well as in agriculture, horticulture and forestry; unprocessed artificial resins, unprocessed plastics;… Continue reading TM Int. Classes (11-2018)
More articles available on Insights