No upfront fees.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
All legal works are performed by USPTO Registered Attorneys.
Located in Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX, serving the globe.
Two USPTO registered patent attorneys plus years of trademark experience.
Exclusive rights to inventions, new manufacturing methods, and improvements on previous technology.
Takes years to grant, but stays “patent pending” from Day 1.
Exclusive right to use your name, logo, color, and others that you use to mark your goods or services.
Federal registration is almost always recommended.
Ask anything for free.
You can also schedule a free phone or in-person meeting.
- Acceptable identifications of goods and servicesThere are good reasons you should stick to the Trademark ID Manual when you describe your goods and services in […]
- Licensed Attorney VolunteerYoung Jeon, JD has a BS in biotechnology, passed Fundamentals of Engineering exam, and registered with the United States Patent […]
- TM Int. Classes (11-2018)Class 1 Chemicals for use in industry, science and photography, as well as in agriculture, horticulture and forestry; unprocessed artificial […]
- Online Trademark Services: Good or Bad?Let’s talk about filing a TM application without any help first. There is no doubt that any US person, including […]
- Patent Obviousness Rejection ExplainedObviousness is a very common reason for rejection. A grant of patent without a single rejection is quite uncommon. One of the […]
- How to Write a Patent Application: SpecificationPatent Specification in your application is the body of your application. Your patent claims will be read in the context of the […]
- How to Write a Patent Application: ClaimsPatent claim in your application defines your invention. And it will determine the scope of your legal rights. In other words, it will […]
- Why getting patent so expensive?It doesn’t have to be so expensive. It’s just that the law firms, boutiques, or their likes practicing patent law […]
- Utility vs. Design PatentActually there are more than one type of patent. There’s utility patent, which is basically what you think patent is. […]
- What can be patented?You found nothing like yours in your Google Patents search, and you might feel ready to patent your new idea. […]
- Trademark Maintenance: does trademark registration expire?Maintaining registration calls for both administrative and executive action. Administratively, you need to file with the USPTO a showing that you’re still […]
- TEAS Plus vs. Standard ExplainedBy carefully filling out all the required blanks and agreeing to go paperless in communicating with the USPTO, you can reduce your application fees […]
- Patent Infringement: Clearance Search ExplainedPatent clearance search is called a Freedom-To-Operate opinion because it reveals others’ patents that are blocking your way. It requires searching and analyzing patent documents […]
- Patent: what is it?Patent is an expensive but smart way to protect your business. Getting a patent is not a quick and easy process. […]
- Trademark Clearance SearchClearance Search It is absolutely necessary to find out if there is anyone using your mark prior to your use. […]
- Trademark Registration: do I need to hire an attorney?Getting a trademark, you can either “do it yourself” or hire a professionals. DIY option describes not only filing directly via TEAS at […]
- Standard Character mark v. Special Form markThere are mainly two types of trademark, a standard one and a stylized one. A standard one (called a standard character mark) establishes […]
- Trademark Office Action: how to respondOffice Action calls for a legal writing. When there is problem with your trademark application, the Office will issue an […]
- You’ve got to “use” your trademarkLet’s take a look at an interesting story: By the time Apple Inc. debuted iPhone in January 2007, the prefix “i” had already become […]
- For DIY TM Applicants: What’s a Strong tradeMark?There is a “strong mark” and a “weak mark”. You don’t need to know all legal distinctions as to different […]
- Marketing Starts From NamingMany low-end products tend to say exactly what it is. On the other hand, high-end products are very subtle. Have […]
- How to Deal with Cease and Desist Letter (Patent or Trademark Infringement Allegation)When you run a business, there is a chance that one day you receive a letter claiming that you are […]
- What is Trade Dress?When it comes to trademark (or servicemark), brand names, symbols, and logo designs are the first things to come to […]
- Cheapest Way to Protect Your Trade Name (or Trademark, Servicemark, etc)Have you been to a Burger King restaurant in Mattoon, Illinois? I mean the other Burger King restaurant. There is […]