brings IP boutique experience to startups and small businesses who cannot afford $10k+ monthly legal bills.Youngsik Jeon, Esq
Avoid an ordeal of keep losing money to just keep your application alive. Make it an exciting opportunity to grow your idea into a concrete and profitable idea.
If you do not want delays and thorny issues in trademark registration and enforcement, you found a right place. We do not simply apply for the registration. We do everything for you to avoid known risks and legal disputes.
Avoid delay and extra cost
93.8% of trademarks passed USPTO examination without a single office action (based on all USPTO trademark applications filed by IPfever attorneys in 2020).
Stay in touch
Your attorney will keep you updated via phone, email, or in-person meetings per your communication preference.
Get a time reserved with attorneys at law.
Our free consultation is appointment only. IPfever attorneys never ask for a retainer.
- Trademark DIY – ICs and IDs?When you go through a TEAS application, you will be required to assign an acceptable identification of goods/services for your trademark. In doing so, you will be (sometimes unknowingly) assigning an international class as well. Find out what… Continue reading Trademark DIY – ICs and IDs?
- Somebody’s claiming rights under trademark registration, which you believe is bogus?You may be able to move the USPTO to expunge or cancel a trademark registration for not being commercially used in the U.S. What is Expungement (and Reexamination) of Trademark Registration? Virtually anyone can petition for an expungement… Continue reading Somebody’s claiming rights under trademark registration, which you believe is bogus?
- The Story of DASAMOA®“The Story of” series of articles are written by Young Jeon, Esq. to share his experience with a trademark application filed with the USPTO. It is intended to be informative as to the USPTO trademark registration process. Only… Continue reading The Story of DASAMOA®
- Not sure if you have a registered trademark?There are many business owners who own registered trademarks but have no idea about it. How come? Possible scenarios: You’ve registered a trademark when you started up, and you never looked back. You thought having your business/brand name… Continue reading Not sure if you have a registered trademark?
- TESS Search HacksTrademark attorneys, like myself, use TESS just like everyone else. I will walk you through the entire process with helpful tips you can use right away. First of all, you need to access TESS, a trademark search service… Continue reading TESS Search Hacks
- Did you receive an invoice (or a bill) for your trademark?If you are wondering if the invoice or bill you received by mail is legit, please read on. Scammers consistently target US trademark applicants and registrants. Many of those have names bearing a close resemblance to the name… Continue reading Did you receive an invoice (or a bill) for your trademark?
- TM attorney’s brand naming ideasIs this a good trademark? Well, I get that question a lot as an IP attorney. I have been working on trademark cases for about ten years now. In fact, one of the first things I did as… Continue reading TM attorney’s brand naming ideas
- Patent Protection and LimitationsPatent protects inventor’s exclusive right to an invention, but at the same time it aims to promote further advancement of the same technology. These are conflicting goals for which patent provides a comprehensive exclusivity that is also clearly… Continue reading Patent Protection and Limitations
- What Do I Need for Trademark Registration?To register a trademark, you need to either (1) have used a mark (could be a brand name, a company logo, or even a unique color) in association with your good or service or (2) have a bona… Continue reading What Do I Need for Trademark Registration?