brings an IP boutique experience to startups and small businesses who cannot afford $10k+ monthly legal bills.Young Jeon, Esq
can be an ordeal of keep losing money to just keep your application alive or an exciting opportunity to grow your idea into a concrete and profitable idea.
should be a core element in your marketing strategy. If you do not want any trouble in securing trademark registration, you found a right place. We do not simply apply for the registration. We do everything for you to avoid any trouble in registration process or legal disputes.
Get a time reserved with attorneys at law.
Our free consultation is appointment only. IPfever attorneys never ask for a retainer.
- TESS Search HacksTrademark attorneys, like myself, use TESS just like everyone else. I will walk you through the entire process with helpful tips you can use right away. First of all, you need to access TESS, a trademark search service… Continue reading TESS Search Hacks
- Did you receive an invoice (or a bill) for your trademark?If you are wondering if the invoice or bill you received by mail is legit, please read on. Scammers consistently target US trademark applicants and registrants. Many of those have names bearing a close resemblance to the name… Continue reading Did you receive an invoice (or a bill) for your trademark?
- TM attorney’s brand naming ideasIs this a good trademark? Well, I get that question a lot as an IP attorney. I have been working on trademark cases for about ten years now. In fact, one of the first things I did as… Continue reading TM attorney’s brand naming ideas
- Patent Protection and LimitationsPatent protects inventor’s exclusive right to an invention, but at the same time it aims to promote further advancement of the same technology. These are conflicting goals for which patent provides a comprehensive exclusivity that is also clearly… Continue reading Patent Protection and Limitations
- What Do I Need for Trademark Registration?To register a trademark, you need to either (1) have used a mark (could be a brand name, a company logo, or even a unique color) in association with your good or service or (2) have a bona… Continue reading What Do I Need for Trademark Registration?
- DO NOT PAY WTP!Many clients reported that they received an unsolicited service invoice from Service BPM 326634 at 8345 NW 66 ST #2000 33166-7896 Miami, which looks like this: It has nothing to do with your U.S. trademark registration, and you… Continue reading DO NOT PAY WTP!
- USPTO TEAS—What is a disclaimer?When required, disclaimer works against you. So, an ideal trademark would not have a disclaimer. However, sometimes you want to include certain words that need to be disclaimed no matter what. In that case, I recommend you start the trademark registration process in advance using an ITU application and do not include disclaimer in your initial application. A lack of your disclaimer does not cost your extra USPTO fees. It costs extra time and some work, but if you started early, you can afford waiting for a few months more before you start print out brochures and build signs for your business with ®, sitting on your priority date (filing date).
- New Product Launch: How to Avoid Patent Lawsuit ThreatsI help many clients who received cease and desist letters stating their products infringe some patent rights. By the time they come to me, it’s about ruling out frivolous claims, mitigating damages if not frivolous, and reducing costs… Continue reading New Product Launch: How to Avoid Patent Lawsuit Threats
- How to Avoid Trademark RefusalJust google trademark registration, and you will see a bunch of under-$100 trademark services online. How is it possible? There is a hidden cost of trademark registration: your mandatory response to the USPTO’s initial conclusion that your mark… Continue reading How to Avoid Trademark Refusal