ROI-focused IP portfolio strategies
For startups and small to mid-sized companies
By USPTO Registered Attorneys.
Working in Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX, serving the globe.
All members are U.S. attorneys registered with the USPTO.
We help start-ups, individual inventors, small to mid-sized companies
Acquire patent rights on their new technology, products, and services.
We can help you build a strong trademark portfolio with a limited budget.
Trademark infringement dispute is our expertise.
Ask anything for free.
You can also schedule a free phone or in-person meeting.
- Amazon Brand Registry related FAQAmazon Brand Registry is one of the strongest Amazon selling tools as a seller can control the entirety of Amazon listings for all […]
- Change Address on TM registration, DIYBusinesses move. And their trademarks should come along. Unfortunately, changing your address on your trademark registration(s) (also in your application(s) if it has […]
- Amazon IP Accelerator ProgramAmazon’s IP Accelerator Program (hereinafter “IPAP”) allows sellers to use Amazon Brand Registry as soon as they file for a trademark application with […]
- How IPfever works: the Real Cost of Getting a TrademarkIf you’ve reached this article, you’re very likely mindful about those dubious online trademark services. They’re low cost, and they tend to have […]
- Acceptable identifications of goods and servicesThere are good reasons you should stick to the Trademark ID Manual when you describe your goods and services in your trademark application. […]
- Licensed Attorney VolunteerYoung Jeon, JD has a BS in biotechnology, passed Fundamentals of Engineering exam, and registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office […]