We are approachable: many of our clients are individual inventors and small businesses. On the other hand, we are skilled: our attorneys have advanced degrees in science.
As strong as possible
We do not focus on numbers but the quality of patents. As long as you wish, our attorneys will fight to secure patent rights as solid as possible. To the contrary, many non-IPfever patent practitioners are willing to sacrifice their clients’ rights for a quicker resolution because they are subject to management who scrutinize their performance by numbers.
As long as you want
All IPfever patent attorneys offer unlimited initial consultation. During this period, inventors can improve and modify their invention or suggest the same with no cost or risk. This is especially beneficial to those first-time inventors.
As flexible as it gets
Our service terms and billings are so flexible that we can confidently say your situation is covered. As long as you are willing to pay for the value we create, we look forward to working with you.
If you have any question or suggestion, please contact us via email@example.com.
- How to Deal with Cease and Desist Letter (Patent or Trademark Infringement Allegation)
- Protect Your Products with Patent
- Patent Basics
- Patent Outline
- The Hidden Strength of Walmart
- What is Patent?
- Avoiding (or Overcoming) an Obviousness Rejection – Patent Prosecution
- Writing Specification of Your Patent Application
- Writing a Claim for Your Patent Application
- How to get a patent without costing a fortune?